Citizen Lane provides a fast and convenient passport renewal service for passports of St. Kitts & Nevis citizens which are living abroad. Our clients are not required to travel anywhere to renew her/his passport. Also processing times with our fast track service are as speedy as possible.
Passport Renewal St. Kitts & Nevis
To process your passport renewal application for St. Kitts & Nevis we kindly ask you to get in touch with our office. We will take care of your complete passport application and lodge it with the passport office in St. Kitts.
We kindly ask our clients to send the following documents to our office:
- old passport,
- two recent passport photos,
- Citizenship Certificate*,
- Birth Certificate*
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from St. Kitts & Nevis**.
As required for special situations
- Marriage Certificate*, if the client wants to change his surname to the one of her/his spouse,
- Decree absolute, if the client wants to revert to her/his maiden name
- Police report, and affidavit in case the passport has been stolen or lost
- * Documents marked with a * need to be certified by a notary public and shall bear an apostille, the client may also send original documents and we organize the duly certified copies.
- ** Application of the Police Clearance Certificate will be done by our office. Fees are included in our service charge.
- All documents must be in English or accompanied by a duly certified translation (including Apostille). If required translations can be arranged by our office (third party fees apply).
- The official St. Kitts & Nevis passport application form will be completed by us. It just needs to be signed by the client in the respective section.
There is a standard service with a processing time of 1.5 – 2 months. And for a minor surcharge a priority (fast track) service in 1-3 weeks. The indicated processing times include shipping times with FedEx. Our fees include all legal fees, government fees, passport fees, police clearance certificate fees, bank fees and courier charges.